ActivitiesOur lodge is conveniently located in the heart of the Farming Country in order to reach the many activities our area has to offer. Relax and let go.
Our area offers pretty much any outdoor activity you can think of. Here are just a few options on how to spend quality time around the lodge and in the Fraser River Valley.
- World Class Sports Fishing - year round fishing for gigantic sturgeon and excellent salmon fishing in the fall.
- Trap/Skeet Shooting - a popular activity for our corporate guest, only a short boat ride away to a remote island.
- Archery - we are set up on site for archery with the most spectacular background and the bison as spectators.
- Helicopter adventures - take advantage of one of the most comprehensive heli-packages in the industry.
- Golf - we offer 2 tournament 18 hole golf courses to choose from. Arrive via car, limo, jet boat or helicopter.
- River Rafting - we offer a variety of rivers from wild to mild year round. For beginners to thrill seekers.
- Hiking - our valley is full of hiking options to enjoy the spectacular mountains and scenery.
- Kayaking - guided kayaking tours along Harrison Lake and river surrounded by breathtaking nature.
- Wilderness Jet Boat Expedition - for the nature lover who wants to see our backyard - wild and untamed.
- Axe Throwing - Join the Canadian tradition of axe throwing under the expert guidance of the Axewood Crew.
- Gold panning - straight from our private shore line. Explore the "Gold Rush" of the (g)olden days.
- Horse Shoes - a traditional game of throwing "lucky" horse shoes with a spectacular backdrop.
- Bocce Ball - a nice way to break up the day in between meetings or prior to dinner.
- The Great Cook Off - Chef is having fun with your group by lending you a hand creating mouthwatering food.
- Croquet - swing the mallet at our large lawn and enjoy the game. One of the favorites of our corporate guests.
|Bird Watching||Gold Panning||Circle Farm Tour|
|Harrison Hot Springs||Cook Off with Chef||Othello Tunnels|
|Fraser Canyon||Hells Gate Air Tram||Salmon Hatchery|
|Bridal Falls||Knife Throwing|
River rafting for a variety of difficulty levels.